Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Red and Blue??

Isobel has known her colours for a long time. This is partially due to John quizzing her when she eats Smarties... asking her the colour of each little chocolate filled candy.

This week the Kindergarten curriculum is focused on the colours RED and BLUE. Today (Tuesday, September 14) she was instructed to wear red clothing to class and on Thursday the students are asked to wear blue. These instructions were written in Isobel's Agenda last week, on the last day of class.

When I told Isobel what the book said, and that she would be learning about red and blue she said: "I know RED and BLUE but I am going to pretend that I don't because they might kick me out [of Kindergarten.]

I don't think there is much chance of that happening, but I did report this amusing statement to Miss Weekes, her teacher!

No comments:

Post a Comment